I woke up refreshed this morning and decided to make a happy husband meal.
We had some leftover olive bruschetta and tabbouleh, so I decided to make a Mediterranean brunch.
- 3 large eggs
- Skinned salmon filet diced and de-boned (4oz)
- Tabbouleh (I buy this because it’s easy, but feel free to make your own if you have time. Mine is from whole foods)
- Olive bruschetta (I also bought this from whole foods. You can make it if you want.)
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- 2 servings of mixed greens
- 1 pretzel roll
- Olive oil
- Hard cheese of choice (I used Bella vitano ginger sartori Wisconsin. Manchego would be my second choice)
- Beat 3 eggs and set aside
- Slice pretzel roll in half and set aside
- Warm a large skillet with a tbsp of olive oil
- Add 3 tbsp each of the bruschetta and tabbouleh. Once it is heated through add the salt and a day of salt and pepper.
- Set heat to medium
- Sauté salmon to medium done
- While salmon is cooking put pretzel roll in the toaster. (We don’t have a toaster, so I put mine in the over before I started cooking)
- Once salmon is at medium pour eggs over and let cook
- Let eggs cook for about 1 min before mixing
- Mix until eggs are done and remove from heat
- Thinly slice cheese and top pretzel roll
- Mix can serve 2-3
- Plate with greens topped with Mediterranean hash, add 1/2 of the pretzel toast with cheese, and half of the avocado can be used for each serving.